Customer Service Representative
- Take inbound calls and messages for our clients and route them appropriately.
- Obtain and enter accurate information into message database.
- Set accurate individual goals to meet key performance standards to ensure continual growth.
- Type 35 WPM with accuracy.
- Correct grammar and pronunciation is critical.
- Ability to keyboard 35 wpm. Excellent typing and talking skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Quick thinker.
- Assertive & resilient.
- Pleasant phone voice & positive tone.
- Ability to multi task.
- Great listening skills.
- Ability to problem solve on own – think outside the box.
- Self-accountable, need for little or no supervision.
- Positive Attitude
- Team Oriented
5 to 7 Week Classroom Training – Full or part-time hours during training. Training is located at- 2430 Finger Road, Green Bay, WI.
Please attach your resume below if you are interested in applying for our customer service representative position.